Registrarse

About kunlun

About kunlun

Foro dedicado al turismo en Alemania, si tienes alguna pregunta acerca del turismo en Alemania ésta es la sección correspondiente. Temas sobre turismo en general.

Estás en la discusión del tema: "About kunlun" de nuestra comunidad de turismo y viajes de Guia de Alemania.com

para participar en nuestra comunidad y obtener todas las ventajas!

About kunlun

Nota Mar Jun 15, 2021

Kunlun Mountains are one of the largest mountain chains of central Asia, are also the backbone of the mountain system in western China. The mountain range originates in the Pamirs Plateau, the westernmost region of China, which is the source of all the great mountain ranges in Asia, such as the Himalayas, the Tianshan Mountains, and the Sulayman Mountain.

Kun lun MountainsFrom the Pamirs Plateau in the west, Kunlun Mountains stretch through Xinjiang and Tibet to Qinghai. The mountain range is about 2500 kilometers long, with an average elevation of 5500-6000 meters, a width of 130-200 kilometers, narrow in the west and wide in the east, with a total area of ​​more than 500,000 square kilometers. The highest peak Kongur Tagh is located in Akta County, Kizilsu Kyrgye Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang, about 7,649 meters above sea level. The Muztagata (7,509 meters), on Kongur Tagh's southeast side, known as the father of the iceberg, is a prestigious outdoor venue. At the foot of the Muztagata, the blue Karakul Lake is silhouetted against the mountain, forming the most beautiful scenery of the Kunlun Mountains.

Re: About kunlun

Nota Dom Jun 20, 2021

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Unbiased Resurge reviews

Nota Dom Jun 20, 2021

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Instagram Captions

Nota Dom Jun 20, 2021

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Doodly

Nota Dom Jun 20, 2021

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Make Him Worship You

Nota Dom Jun 20, 2021

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Soulmate Drawing Review

Nota Dom Jun 20, 2021

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Soulmate Drawing

Volver a Turismo en Alemania